Super Visa Insurance Vancouver
GET A QUOTE
Buy the Best Super Visa Insurance in Vancouver
What Do You Know about the Super Visa Insurance?
- If you are looking forward to purchase the best Super Visa Insurance plan in Vancouver, it is first imperative for you know what Super Visa Insurance actually offers to the applicants. You must learn who needs it and why.
- A Super Visa Insurance plan is meant to cover the medical expenses of the sponsors non-Canadian parents/grandparents who are visiting on Super Visa. It is similar to the medical insurance for Visitor to Canada, but caters to only tp Super Visa applicants.
- Any Super Visa Insurance plan that you buy in Vancouver, must include the amount to be paid for insurance cover, primary as well as secondary benefits, and cancellation and refund policies and procedures.
- When a person applies for both the insurance and the Super Visa, it matters what nationality they are and how they are related to the sponsor (parent, grandparent, direct ancestor). But these aren’t the only two criteria that are looked into. The sponsor’s and the applicant’s terms with the native country are also checked apart from the financial position of the sponsor. These are a few among the many deciding factors.
Understanding the Super Visa Program Better before Buying Insurance
- Launched by the government of Canada in 2011n in order to speed up the visa approval procedure for the non-Canadian parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents, the Super Visa program forms a part of the family reunification program.
- It is a temporary visa that can facilitate up to 10 years of stay for parents and grandparents with their sponsor in Canada. The applicants can stay up to 2 years in a go, after which it needs to be renewed. The approval rate of Super Visa is much higher than that of the Visitor to Canada visa.
What You Need for Super Visa for Vancouver
- Only non-Canadian parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident is eligible to apply.
- There should otherwise be no ban on the applicant from entering Canada.
- The sponsor should be in the tab of minimum earning that the Canadian government prescribes for them to be able to support the applicant(s).
- The sponsor should submit a written declaration that they are ready to support the applicant(s) while their stay in Canada.
- The applicant must have a letter of invitation from the sponsor before submitting the Super Visa application.
- The applicant must have a Super Visa insurance plan in for minimum $100,000 cover for minimum one year in their name.
Can You Get the Best Deal on Super Visa Insurance in Vancouver?
- Life Care can help you pick the best Super Visa Insurance plan in Vancouver. Our insurance calculator and our licensed agents simply the process for you.
- Life Care’s Super Visa Insurance calculator feeds in your requirements and fetches upto 7 best price quotes from different insurers in Vancouver. Moreover, it also offers to let you compare premiums, benefits and benefit amount, deductible options, eligibility criteria for the applicant, pre-existing medical conditions cover and exclusions, cancellation and refund policy, and the terms and conditions of the insurance right on our website.
How Much will Super Visa Insurance in Calgary Cost You?
- Take it as a given that you need to buy a minimum cover of $100,000 for 1 year. But, for these two constants, different insurers in Vancouver offer you different plans—starting from basic, to elite, to comprehensive, and even platinum policies. The benefits offered and the premium amount differ from one provider to another.
- Factors like age, cover amount ($100,000 or more), benefits, inclusions and exclusions for pre-existing conditions, etc., decide the premium. The government of Canada, nonetheless, ensures the provision of basic benefits like health care, hospitalization, and repatriation to all insured.
- The difference in these aspects among various providers necessitates that you read all the details on the policy documents very carefully, especially in case of pre-existing medical conditions. In case you buy a plan in haste but fail to meet the cover amount and period standard as set by the government, rejection of Super Visa can be a result.
What is a Super Visa Insurance Monthly Plan?
- Life Care facilitates Super Visa Insurance monthly plan from two reliable insurers —21st Century Travel Insurance and Travel Shield. One of our licensed advisors assist you in comparing the two plans and picking the one that best suits your needs.
- While a majority of clients pay the Super Visa Insurance policy premium upfront for a year, some insurers offer a more convenient choice. You can avail the Super Visa Insurance monthly plans to a lump sum amount at the start of the policy.
- This plan allows the applicant to pay only the first two months’ premium at the start of the policy, along with the administration cost (usually less than $50). With the payment of this sum, the policy starts in the name of the applicant and makes them eligible for applying for Super Visa.
- As the norm is, the policy as soon as the applicant lands on the Canadian soil. The remaining 10 premiums are then paid over a period of the remaining 10 months from the start date of the policy. The two-month premium and the administration charges, however, are not refunded if the policy is cancelled later.
- This way of payment is cost-effective for the applicant who can’t bear a large sum at the start of the policy. It is also better in case of cancellation and refund if the insured leaves Canada before a year.
- It is always good to have options and you will have ample when you go about choosing the best Super Visa Insurance plan in Vancouver. Our convenient calculator, our facility of comparison among different plans from top providers in Vancouver, and our licensed agents can help you make a wise decision. In addition to this, our honest advice to our clients is to read the detailed information in insurance booklets before making a purchase.
- Without diving deep into the details of the policy you will not be able to pick the best Super Visa Insurance plan in Vancouver. Certain things like terms & conditions, inclusions and exclusions for pre-existing medical conditions, the look back period, and intricacies of the condition being stable and controllable are very important information. Knowing well about these can save lead you buy the right policy. And remember, wherever you have doubt, our agents are there to help you.