Foreign Workers Insurance in Ontario
When working or living abroad, your government health care plans don’t travel with you. If you need medical attention, hospitals can charge thousands of dollars per day, with many charging a non-resident fee if you’re not covered under a government health insurance plan.
Canadian Expatriate coverage helps protect you and your family from unexpected costs due to a medical emergency when working or living abroad. You can count on us to be there to help you get the care you need.
Ideal if you:
• Work and live abroad, and are looking for more than emergency medical coverage
• Want to continue your medical coverage when you return to Canada
Features and benefits
• Up to $2 million in emergency and extended health care benefits.
• 24/7 emergency assistance anywhere in the world.
• Comprehensive protection against unexpected costs due to sickness or injury while travelling for extended periods.
• Continued coverage when you return home until your government health insurance plan takes effect.
• Standard, Enhanced and Deluxe options help you get the right level of coverage for your needs.
• Coverage available for maternity and new-born care.
• Emergency return home for Canadian government travel advisories.
• Easy-to-understand eligibility requirements.
• No mandatory underwriting on the Standard option.