Visitor To Canada Coverage
We at Life Care understand the need of emergency medical coverage for your loved ones visiting Canada or those who wish to make Canada as their new home. Government of Canada has recently introduced a lot of plans to make visit to Canada more easier than before. One of the visa regimes introduced recently is Super Visa and to get that you need to have medical coverage for 365 days for 4 100,000 from Canadian Insurance Provider.
NEW! The Annual Immigrants & Visitors to Canada Plan is perfect for Super Visa applicants, frequent visitors to Canada and visitors planning extended stays. It provides 365 days of uninterrupted coverage for emergency medical expenses in Canada. You can also return to your country of origin as many times as you like, without the need to re-apply for coverage when you come back to Canada.
- Our simple, online application makes it easy for you to choose the coverage you need:
- You choose the deductible; $0, $100, $500 or $1,000 You choose the amount of coverage; $25,000, $50,000, $100,000 or $150,000 in total coverage
- You choose the length of time for which you are covered
- No medical questions if you are under 55 years of age. No wait periods if you apply before you arrive in Canada. If you apply for or extend coverage while in Canada, there is a 48 hour wait period.
- If you are visiting from outside North America, coverage in United States of America and Mexico is included with your Canadian travel medical emergency plan. Please see the policy wording for complete details.