Super Visa Insurance Ottawa
Buy the Best Super Visa Insurance in Ottawa
What Do You Know about the Super Visa Insurance?
- Before buying any Super visa Insurance plan in Ottawa, it is imperative that you know well about the insurance itself; what it does; and why you must buy it. Life Care not only lets you explore all that in a very convenient manner, but also helps you buy the best plan in Ottawa.
- True that it is very similar to the Visitor to Canada medical cover, nevertheless, it is mandatory only for the non-Canadian parents and grandparents of a Canadian permanent resident/citizen sponsor who wish to visit the latter in Canada. It covers the medical expenses of the holder while they are in Canada.
- Things like the premium, primary as well as secondary benefits, and cancellation & refund policy, etc., must be included when you buy any Super Visa Insurance in Ottawa. Also, don’t forget that variable like the nationality of the applicants, their terms with the sponsor, along with the sponsor’s and the applicant’s relations with their native country, and the sponsor;s financial position matter in the approval of the insurance as well as the visa.
Understanding the Super Visa Program Better before Buying Insurance
- The November of year 2011 saw the launch of the Super Visa program under the family reunification program as an initiative by the Canadian government. It witnessed immediate success ano till date remains more successful that the Visitor to Canada visa program since it accelerates the visa approval for non-Canadian parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
- The maximum period for which it allows the holder to stay in Canada is 10 years. The first application however offers 2 years of stay following which you need renewal.
What You Need for Super Visa for Ottawa
- Only parents and grandparents visiting a citizen/permanent resident of Canada can apply.
- The applicant should not be, for any other reasons, prohibited from entering Canada by a government order.
- The sponsor should ear and declare the minimum income as prescribed by the government in order to invite a parent or grandparent on Super Visa.
- The sponsor must promise to pay for the Super Visa holder while their stay in Canada in a documented declaration.
- A formal written letter of invitation should be received by the applicant from the sponsor before the submission of visa application.
- The visa application documents must include the Super Visa Insurance policy for a minimum $100,000 for 1 year.
Can You Get the Best Deal on Super Visa Insurance in Ottawa?
- Life Care ensures that you do get the best deal on Super Visa Insurance in Ottawa. Our team of experienced licensed Super Visa Insurance agent and our insurance quote calculator not only gives you options but also lets you compare providers and plans. The quote calculator, in fact, lets you retrieve upto 7 different price quotes from top insurers in Ottawa.
- We offer to you, the convenience of comparing premiums, benefits, deductibles, eligibility criteria, cover and exclusions for pre-existing medical conditions, and cancellation & refund policy, etc., without ever having to leave to check each insurere’s website.
How Much will Super Visa Insurance in Ottawa Cost You?
- It is important to note that each insurance provider will offer you a different plan and quote for the minimum requisite cover of $100,000 for 1 year.
- The choice is with you to pick from an array of plans—basic, elite, comprehensive, platinum, etc. Premium, benefits, inclusions, exclusions, terms & conditions, etc., will differ according to factors like age, pre-existing medical conditions, etc.
- Though, you must be sure to basic benefits like health care, hospitalization, and repatriation that are made mandatory for insurers to provide.
- But, because you will need to make choices for the benefits you need, it is imperative that you read policy related documents very carefully. If your parents or grandparents have a pre-existing medical condition, you should read the inclusions & exclusions and well as the look back period carefully. A haphazard approach that considers buying a policy as a mere formality can land you in a lot of convenience.
What is a Super Visa Insurance Monthly Plan?
- A monthly plan is just what the name conveys. When you buy a monthly plan, you don’t have to pay the entire premium amount upfront. Life Care offers monthly plans from two reliable insurance providers—21st Century Travel Insurance and Travel Shield. One of our experienced licensed advisors assists and guides you in comparing and choosing the best.
- While there is always the option the option to pay the entire premium amount, being able to pay it off in monthly installments is always an advantage for those are not ready to pay a large sum initially.
- In this sort of a plan you need to only the first two installments and the administration charges (usually below $50) for the policy to be issued.These are not refundable charges and you have no claim over them in case of policy cancellation. The policy date is the same as when the insured arrives in Canada, but can be moved further if their arrival gets postponed.
- The remaining amount, that is 10 premium installments paid monthly over a period of next 10 months. In case of cancellation (if the insured stays in Canada for less than a year) the monthly plan is more than convenient with regard to refund of premium.
- Purchasing a Super Visa Insurance Visa in Ottawa can be relatively easier affair with the help of our price quote calculator and honest guidance from experienced insurance agents at Life Care.
- But, choosing the best deal is also largely dependent on you. Don’t consider purchasing a policy a formality, and pay attention to the policy related documents to prevent yourself from buying one that is either too expensive or offers inadequate benefits. Pay due attention to Important factors like terms & conditions, inclusions & exclusions for pre-existing medical conditions, the look back period, etc. Do read the details well, and remember that whenever you have a doubt, just ask. Our agents are here to help and guide you well.