The terms and conditions mentioned below describes how Life Care Insurance Canada Portal’s services can be used:
If the “Life Care Insurance Canada Portal.” website hereinafter referred to as “the website” is used, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept any of the terms and conditions stated below, you should not use the website. By using the website, you undertake that you are aged 18 years or older or as applicable in your province.
Please assure that all the details provided by you (or on your authorized behalf) on this Form are true and not intentionally misleading. In addition, assure that the information supplied represents yourself and that you are in a legal capacity to provide this information in your province/territory.
Saurabh Rattan ( MBA) Director of Life Care Insurance and Financial Experts Inc. owns and operates this website and is duly licensed as a representative for life insurance products in the Provinces of Ontario and BC. The use of this website is therefore restricted to residents of Ontario and BC. If you reside in a province or territory other than Ontario or BC and wish to apply for an insurance policy, please contact us directly. Any Insurance product can be bought through a duly licensed agent only.
We respect the privacy and confidentiality of personal information. We will inform you before or at the time we collect any personal information concerning you, and will advise you of the purpose for which we are collecting that information. We will collect only that information which is necessary, and will restrict the information to those individuals who need access to it in the performance of their duties in underwriting, administering and processing claims under any policy issued. We make every possible effort to maintain your complete and absolute privacy while using our website. Your personal information will never be shared with others, sold or given to any other entity for marketing purposes, or passed on to third parties for any other reason. We ask as little personal information possible to prepare insurance quotations. If information is ever viewed by another party, it is purely accidental, and in using our site, you release us from liability should this information be retrieved, downloaded, or viewed against our wishes, and contrary to privacy rules and laws. We shall not be held liable for any fraudulent, dishonest, or criminal acts of others who view or steal such information through technical or other means. We shall not be responsible for any damage or inconvenience you may suffer in connection with any breach of confidentiality. Since the Internet is not a secure medium, such privacy and confidentiality cannot be ensured at this time. When you apply for insurance using our on-line application, you are asked to provide us with personal information including your email address. We may communicate with you by email. If you give us consent to do so, we may use your email address to offer you products and services that we believe will be of interest to you. You may un subscribe at any time by emailing us with “un subscribe” in the subject line.
“Life Care Insurance Canada Portal.” deals exclusively with qualified and licensed financial specialists (Life Insurance Agents). As part of our advertiser’s and Life Insurance Agency due diligence, we check qualifications of the product/service providers as part of our approval process.
To the extent permitted by law “Life Care Insurance Canada Portal.” exclude liability for an inaccuracies present on the Website. Intellectual Property Rights, Copyright and Trade Marks.
All copyright, design rights, database right, patents, and any rights to inventions, know-how, trade and business names, trade secrets and trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and any applications therefore (Intellectual Property Rights) in the Website belong to and vest in to “Life Care Insurance Canada Portal.”, or are licensed to “Life Care Insurance Canada Portal.” unless otherwise specified. All such rights of to “Life Care Insurance Canada Portal ” are hereby asserted and reserved.
No person other than the rightful owner or licensee of such Intellectual Property Rights may:
• hack, attempt to hack, distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, re-post, or use any or all of the Website or the information contained therein for any purpose other than as set out above nor for public or commercial purposes without to “Insurance Plan Canada Portal or the relevant licensee’s prior written permission;
• provide hypertext links, URL Links, graphic links, hyperlinks or other direct connection for profit or gain to the Website without “Insurance Plan Canada Portal prior written permission;
• display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and the information contained therein for the benefit of any other website without “Life Care Insurance Canada Portal or the relevant licensee’s prior written permission;
• process or otherwise use the information contained on or within the Website for any illegal or immoral purpose nor use or process the same unfairly.
Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, “Life Care Insurance Canada Portal.”” excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to “Life Care Insurance Canada Portal.” and “Life Care Insurance Canada Portal.” shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
• any outdated, incorrect or inaccurate information on the Website and all interruptions to or delays in updating the service;
• the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of the Website;
• any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading the Website, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from “Life Care Insurance Canada Portal.”. or its licensees;
• the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties (“External Sites”) to which the Website link and web site located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or web master for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
• all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall it exclude or limit “Life Care Insurance Canada Portal.” liability for death or personal injury resulting from neither its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
“Life Care Insurance Canada Portal.” have used all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided by it is accurate and accords with current standards however it cannot account for the accuracy of information posted by users of the Website.
However it is agreed, acknowledged and understood that the Website and all the services contained within are is provided for your information only;
If “Life Care Insurance Canada Portal.” does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a waiver of any provision or right. In the event that any part of these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable, such part will at “Life Care Insurance Canada Portal.” option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties” intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and “Insurance Plan Canada Portal.” and shall apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract which you may purport to propose.
Use of “Life Care Insurance Canada Portal.” and these terms are subject to the laws of Canada which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses and conditions of use and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian courts.
It is hereby asserted that the Website is intended for and directed at Canada and no representation or warranty is made as to whether the Website complies with the regulatory regime and local laws of any other countries.
The Website :
“Life Care Insurance Canada Portal.” is engaged in the business of providing an information service and ancillary to this is engaged in the transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting, formatting or translation of third party communications without selection or alteration of the content of the communication for which it is a mere conduit. You agree and accept that “Life Care Insurance Canada Portal ” has no responsibility to review the content of the Communications on the Website all of which are made available on the basis that “Insurance Plan Canada Portal.” shall not be required to exercise any control or judgment of the content or the material posted or contained therein.
Third party websites with links from the Website have not been verified or reviewed by “Insurance Plan Canada Portal.” and use and access of such third party websites is made at your own risk.
You acknowledge and agree “Life Care Insurance Canada Portal.” do not act in any way as your agent or as the agent for any of the third party companies and services featured on the Website.
Any username and password issued to you is personal to you in order to facilitate your access to the Website and shall not be disclosed to any third party without “Insurance Plan Canada Portal.” prior written consent.
All email communications sent by “Life Care Insurance Canada Portal.” and attachments thereto are intended only for the addressee and/or others authorized to receive them. “Life Care Insurance Canada Portal.” makes no warranties nor can it assume any responsibility for:
• the accuracy, completeness, fitness for purpose or currency of the content of any third party material featured on the Website (whether or not this information is identified by “Life Care Insurance Canada Portal.” as being from a third party)
• the quality of service offered by any third party featured on the Website
• the content of any third party website that links from the Website.
Our Products & Services
• Life Insurance
• Life + Critical Illness
• Term Life Insurance
• Guaranteed Life Insurance
• Permanent Life Insurance
• Whole Life Insurance
• Universal Life Insurance
• No Medical Exam Insurance
• Seniors Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Mortgage Life Insurance
• Accidental Death Insurance
• Funeral Insurance
• Joint Life Insurance
• Term to 100 Life Insurance
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Travel Insurance
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Segregated Funds
• Financial Planning